"Damn it, Six! We're following that plane, even if I have to pick you up and throw you after it!"

- Kyntak





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And back to our least favourite female character EVER...

You know who it is.

Anyway, I just felt like I had to announce that I'm playing this character in a play, and she's a bully. Ha. Ha. Ha. She joins the ranks of Libby and Mill(somethingsomething) who are much less violent than her, but still bullies in their own way. I thought she would be a brilliant bully, because of the obvious, of course. Well, obvious in some ways...

So beware if I might make some fanfictions surrounding her a little bit, maybe ending up with her falling off a cliff. That would be awesome. :D

ETA: In the original post I said her name. I wasn't intending to. Oops. Let me change it...

No comments:

Post a Comment