"Damn it, Six! We're following that plane, even if I have to pick you up and throw you after it!"

- Kyntak





Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taking Requests...

Be the first to post a comment and I might write about that idea!

It's because I've run out of ideas (TEMPORARILY), and I suppose that requests from you guys, the fans, will make the stories/ fanfic even more enjoyable for you guys, the fans.

I was thinking, perhaps a crossover with the six of hearts and some other story, something that you enjoy, yet I know about. (which may be a problem)

Even just ideas would be great.

I'm just rather busy at the moment and I don't really have time to sit down and come up with creative ideas, but I want to show you I'm still here, and willing as ever to write some stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment