"Damn it, Six! We're following that plane, even if I have to pick you up and throw you after it!"

- Kyntak





Monday, September 21, 2009

Agent Six of Hearts Fanfiction: Fourth Part

Easier said than done. This one's a bit short, but it's a plot twist.

Six walked out of Ace’s clinic, his arm as good as new. He took the corridor to the elevator.
The elevator was empty. What a change, Six thought dryly.
Beep. The elevator’s doors opened to a scowling King of Hearts.
“Six! I was looking for you. Where have you been hiding?”
Now it was Six’s turn to scowl back. “Hiding? I’ve been on a perilous mission to try and find the other clone they’ve made of me and Kyntak! And I broke my arm!”
King stopped scowling and looked with concern at Six. “What did you do this time?”
“I jumped off a fifteen story building and grabbed a railing,” Six said flatly.
King shook his head. “Did you find the other clone?”
“No. Turns out, it was a trap. Lerke and his soldiers were waiting for me. It was a narrow escape.”
“Well, you still need to find that clone and make sure it stays out of ChaoSonic’s hands. We don’t want them to make an entire army of super humans like you, do we?”
Six thought for a moment, then said, “I’ll ask Kyntak and see if we can go together. It’ll be easier, and much less dangerous.” With that, he turned on his heels and headed to Kyntak’s office.

4 comments:

  1. lol @ King and Six! They should have a staring contest!

    I still think you should post this at fanfiction.net it's good :)
    (and you'll get more reviews!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staring Contest? It would be funny, but then sometime one of them would break off and say something of the lines of: "I've gotta go save the world. This is nonsense."

    OR, Kyntak would interrupt and then say that he should be the one doing fun things like staring contests.

    OR, Ace would interrupt and tell them to stop wasting their time. Six would comply.

    Fanfiction.net? Nah, I can save my story for my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OR, Grysat pops up from nowhere and starts asking how their days were :D

    Well this story is still great wherever it's posted :)

    Looking forward to the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    Thanks.

    Ok, Ok... I'll write more...

    ReplyDelete