"Damn it, Six! We're following that plane, even if I have to pick you up and throw you after it!"

- Kyntak





Monday, September 21, 2009

Puzzle Pieces

*SPOILERS FOR THIRD TRANSMISSION*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We think we may have found a major piece of information regarding Six's...predicament. Scout commented : Heyya guys, just something I happened to pick up on; on Jack Heath's website, the character profile for Ace says "But the people you know can rest assured that if they get shot in the head, you'll be there to keep them alive and dig out the bullet without erasing any childhood memories."
Anyone else thinking something along the lines of what I'm thinking?

So Ace is supposed to come and save Six. But how? When would she have to be there?

I think Six... had his predicament... when Young Six was leaving King's house and had said goodbye to Ace. So Ace might have instinctively gone looking for him or something.(My ideas are lame. Someone have a better idea?)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*SPOILERS END*

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god
    I so agree.
    I've written an alternate ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found another theory. Jack writes his work in PAST tense (eg.Why is he even suggesting this? Six wondered) while Transmission Ends is written in PRESENT tense (Who was it who said that? Six wonders) like dream sequences (have no book but Third Transmission on me, sorry) That is what my 'alternate' ending is based on. It is actually just adding another chapter to the back of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    This past tense/present tense thing, We've kind of already thought of it on this site, no offense. If you look hard enough...

    It'd be really cool if I could see your alternate ending, maybe even post it here under your name.

    On a side note, you've given me a great idea at the same time. Maybe I can write another alternate ending. :D

    -Tiny Tomo

    ReplyDelete